[考研经验] 国家线已出!复试在即,英语面试该如何准备?

[复制链接]
查看101 | 回复0 | 2024-3-13 16:18:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 东财考研 于 2024-3-13 16:18 编辑

24考研国家线已出,大家要开始着手准备复试了。英语复试主要考察“说”的能力,很多同学都是会写但不会说,所以这部分还是需要多花些时间准备的,特别是英语基础薄弱的同学。下面小编就来为大家介绍一些复习建议以及复试常考问题,有需要的同学赶紧码住!
一、英语复试考察内容
复试英语口语主要考察同学们运用英语的能力如何,大家能做到“听懂老师的问题”并且“思路清晰地表达自己的观点”就可以了。
1.自我介绍
复试流程一般以中文自我介绍开始,随后进行提问;但有些学校复试是没有中文自我介绍的环节的,直接就是先用英语做自我介绍;或者专业面试与英语面试是不同的老师,需要准备中英文两份自我介绍。
所以无论如何,大家要好好准备并润色一下英文自我介绍,熟练流畅的自我介绍能给老师留下一个好印象。
2、话题问答交流
英语复试少不了现场问答环节。一般会从以下几个方面来问:
①非专业问题

这部分的难度不是很大,大家可以提前准备好如何回答,如果考试的时候问到了,直接背诵就可以了。一般会问比如:为什么要考研、介绍家乡、父母、本科阶段最感兴趣的一门课程、备考时遇到哪些困难等。
②专业问题

这部分的难度较大,可能会就本专业的基础知识、热点技术或者热门话题进行一个提问,需要大家谈谈自己的看法。这个就需要大家从现在开始积累一些专业词汇,至少能大致听懂老师问的什么内容。
③社会热点话题

有些学校的老师会问一些社会热点话题,比如近期的新闻等,特别是能跟自己专业相关的内容,还是要好好关注一下。
这部分的难点在于,话题过于开放和灵活,短时间内不知道从哪个角度切入、紧张的状态也不利于形成一个严谨的回答思路。所以这部分建议大家现在开始看看新闻,然后试着构思一下如果遇到相关话题的提问该如何回答。

二、如何准备英语口语复试
1.克服恐惧熟练背诵
很多同学因为平时不怎么说英语,都有些不敢说英语了,更何况是考试。但这是大家的必经之路,早晚都要克服恐惧心理这道难关,大家大胆开口说、不用害怕。
建议大家在考前把自我介绍、常见问答、万能回答等都准备好,背得滚瓜烂熟,大家的恐惧感也会消解很多。
2.训练频率及形式
①每天对着镜子练习,不仅要掌握语言内容,也要注意表(职)情(业)管(假)理(笑)。
② 觉得内容比较熟练之后,用手机录音,每天录一版,回放的时候,查在线词典,核对是否有发音错误。这样反复训练,一定能听到自己的进步,越来越有信心。
3.不要急于回答
①遇到问题可以先停留几秒,不要急于回答,给自己留出回忆背诵内容的时间,同时调整心态。
②如果遇到没听清的,可以这样问:Excuse me, could you please repeat what youhave just said?
③如果被问到了自己不会的问题,不要直接说自己不会,那样显得太豪横。你可以谦虚且诚恳的这样回答:“Professors, I am sorry for that l don't know the answer to this question, but allow me to share my views on it with my current knowledge reserve.”
4.背诵痕迹不要过于明显
背诵可以,但一定要适当地“表演”出来,尤其要注意与导师的眼神交流,切记不要眼神飘忽不定,应该给导师留下自信,乐观的整体印象。
准备复试英语的时候一定要突击练习一下自己的口语,不要求有多流利、地道,至少要保证正确、生动不死板--该停顿的时候就停顿,该升调的时候就升调,该降调的时候就降调。这就需要我们敢于说出来,不说就没办法纠正过来。

三、复试英语常考问题
传统面试问题
问题:What can you tell me about yourself?(关于你自己,你能告诉我些什么?)
参考回答:In high school I was involved in competitive sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student, I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important,but for me,it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best.
分析:这一问题如果面试没有安排自我介绍的时间的话。这是一个必问的问题。考官并不希望你大谈你的个人历史。是在寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。
行为面试问题
①Describe the best/worst team of which you have been a member.
②Tell me about a time when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
压力面试问题
1.What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
2.What are some of the things you find difficult to do?
案例面试问题
A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volume data for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
非常规问题
①It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
②If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
③Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
其他常见面试问题
1、Where do you come from?
2、What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3、What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4、Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5、Could you tell me something about your family?
6、What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7、Which kind of professor do you like best?
8、What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9、What is your major? How do you like your major
10、When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11、What impressed you most when you were at university?
12、What is the best university in your opinion?
13、Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
14、What do you do for a living?
15、What are your job prospects?
16、If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17、What are your spare time interests?
18、Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19、What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20、Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your  intended study program?
21、What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22、Why did you choose our university?
23、If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24、Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please。
25、What do you intend to do after you finish studying?
26、How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?
27、In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
28、What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?
29、How do you afford your tuition?30.Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?
30、Why did you take the MBA examination? Would you please say something about the currently MBA program in China?
31、Why do you choose RENMIN University to study MBA?Tell me a little about RENMIN University form your understanding.
32、How do the people around you review MBA?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分